sábado, 9 de junio de 2012

DISCOGRAFIA DE LARRY NORMAN (Primera parte)

LOVE YOU PEOPLE

01 1000 Years B.C.
02 Nothing Can Stop The Elephants
03 Ashes Of Me
04 Crying Shoes
05 I Love You
06 We Need A Whole Lot More Jesus (And A Lot Less Rock 'N' Roll)
07 The Epic 

BOTH SIDES OF PEOPLE

01           I've Got You On My Mind
02           Hasty Heart
03           You'll Never Know For Sure
04           Think
05           Hey Sweetheart
06           Lucky John
07           She’s A Dancer
08           Pirate Bill 


UPON THIS ROCK

Side 1
1. Prelude
2. You Can't Take Away The Lord
3. I Don't Believe In Miracles
4. Moses In The Wilderness
5. Walking Backwards Down The Stairs
6. Ha Ha World

Side 2
1. Sweet Sweet Song Of Salvation
2. Forget Your Hexagram
3. The Last Supper
4. I Wish We'd All Been Ready
5. Nothing Really Changes
6. Postlude


STREET LEVEL, 1970


Side 1: Live concert in Hollywood
1. First Day In Church
2. Peace Pollution Revolution
3. Right Here In America
4. I Wish We'd All Been Ready

Side 2: Larry Norman and White Light
1. Baby Out Of Wedlock
2. One Way
3. Blue Shoes White
4. I've Searched All Around The World
5. No More LSD For Me
6. Jim Ware's Blues 


DESCARGA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario